Many of our customers who purchase our Reverse Osmosis water treatment system often ask:how to install it?Today here Filltech will give you an general answer.
The water treatment system includes silica sand filter, active carbon filter, sodium ion exchanger, precision filter, reverse osmosis, UV, ozone mixing tower, ozone generator and water tank.
When it refers to water treatment system’s installation,you should abide the following steps:
Raw water pump+silica sand filter +active carbon filter +sodium ion exchanger+ precision filter +high pressure pump +RO system.
And you should never ignore the Water Manufacturing Plant Process:
1. Raw water pump– provide the pressure to silica sand filter/active carbon filter
2. Silica Sand filter– get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid and so on
3. Active Carbon filter–Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter and so on
4. Precision filter–prevent any deposition of large Particles, most of the bacteria, and viruses into the RO membrane, The accuracy is 5um, for holding back any large particulates such as large iron, dust, suspended matter, impurity.
5. High pressure pump– Provide the high pressure to RO membrane(at least 2.0 Mpa).
6. RO system–RO system is the main part of pure water treatment plant. The RO membrane's desalt rate can reach as high as 99%, it is capable of removing over 99% of ions, bacteria, particles and 98% of organic.
Filltech Filling Machienry-try our best to provide water filling and packing solution.